Tuesday 28 April 2009

Calgon take me away...to New Orleans

Today I wished I was not where I am. Somewhere else where I can relax. Well, my favourite place to daydream about is New Orleans. I really miss that place. I daydream that I am sipping chicory coffee and eating beignets at Café du Monde. Walk down Rue Royal and window shop the antique stores. Duck into my favourite boutiques like Trashy Diva (for clothes), Fifi Mahoney’s (for wigs and falls), Hové (for massage oil, bubble bath, room stray), and La Maison d'Absinthe (for absinthe accouterments and Aix-en-Provence cook books, table clothes, etc). Luncheon at the Court of Two Sisters for Creole buffet. Listening to the sounds of my foot steps on the cobble stone streets.

Architecture of New Orleans



The French Quarter



Cafe du Monde

No comments:

Post a Comment