Monday 21 March 2011

All-Con All the Way!

I am recovering from an All-Con weekend. For the uninitiated, it's a convention that supports Science Fiction, Fantasy, Renaissance, Anime, Costuming, Theater, etc. I'm talking Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter nerds.

Anyways, All-Con has put us in charge of booking for the burlesque show every year, and this year had to be one of the best shows we put on for our fans. Jessica Rabbit, Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, Princess Leia, Poision Ivy were a few of the numbers that rocked the stage. The show is usually quick and easy; it's an hour and then we are done and excpected to hob-nob at the parties. I got to bed at 2 a.m., which is pretty early compared to the last fews years I have been doing All-Con. I believe last year I was up until 4 a.m.!

It's always interesting to me to return to work after a long weekend of burlesque escapades. I feel so inspired and the energy is busting at the seams. Like it is now. This is why I love doing what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment