Thursday 25 December 2008

So it begins...

After much contemplation (months, really), I decided to start a blog. God knows why. A smart woman should never put anything in writing. Especially on the internet. I detest having to veer myself from my favourite fountain pen and ribbon-bonded journal. But to do both would be superfluous. I will miss the black ink stains on my right middle finger.

Why “rhinestones?” Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Even though we can’t always afford them, rhinestones are our second choice to diamonds; both elements almost mandatory in a bombshell wardrobe, as dictated by the Bombshell Manual of Style.

Hehe, you should see my collection…..

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I read with massive indulgence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog and have my separate diary that I pen. :) A girl must maintain her secrets!

    ReplyDelete